Sunday, November 4, 2007

Daddy's home!!





Yay, Kevin's been home for six days now so we're all very happy!!! Well apart from Lilly who hasn't been all that well. She had a high temp on Thursday and has been very grizly ever since. She was slightly better today and by the look of her sopping wet shirt tonight I'm guessing it is the dreaded teeth coming through! She doesn't usually get SO out of sorts but they must be sore ones.


We've had a very lazy weekend here, it's been too hot to do much except sit in the nice airconditioning :)


Emma and Lilly have been having lots of fun with all their toys (in other words totally destroying the place), Meg is also teething so has been a bit grumpy. Thank got the Homeopathic teething tablets work for her!


We were very excited the other day when I picked up Emma's Prep uniform for next year....she looks sooooo cute and grown up in it!!! I can't believe she's only a couple of months off starting school WOW!


The big news for me is that I've decided to sell EMM. The decision was extremely hard but I really feel it's time as I'm really struggling to keep up with everything. Now to find a new home for my OTHER baby!

No comments: