Sunday, August 12, 2007

and the blogging fun begins


Oh My, I can't believe I've entered blog land...lol.


I finally took the plunge and have started my own blog. The main reason is because I'm so slack and sending photos of the girls down to all the family in Melbourne, so this way everyone can check in here at anytime and see what we're all up to.


I'll also be posting some of my LOs to share which is really exciting for me!!!


Here's the first one called 'Simple Pleasures'. Ruthy's beautiful daughter Emily took a heap of photos of the girls when they came down for a crop night a while back. She then developed them herself and has sent them to me. This is the first one I've scrapped of Lilly watering the garden out the back. I created this LO to enter Top 50's August Layout challenge which is to use Green, Orange and Brown.

2 comments:

Sara said...

the layout looks fantastic. those photos from Emily are gorgeous!

Naomi said...

Emily is so talented isn't she? Love the photo and the layout is gorgeous. Welcome to the land of blogging.