Saturday, May 16, 2009

CANVAS CRAZY!!!

I've been busy being crafty....no scrapping unfortunately but have been playing with my scrap stash to create this





I loved creating this on Mother's Day. It took me most of the day and I just kept on layering and layering. I'm finding making these canvases really relaxing and instead of stressing about how it's going to look in the end I'm really just enjoying the process....which funnily enough makes the end result that much nicer! I might run some classes on this type of Collage/Mixed Media canvas over at ScrapLounge later in the year.

In other news I got to play with my new DSLR Camera last week and I had SOOOO much fun. My friend Tammy has started making her own range of children and baby clothes and they are THE MOST GORGEOUS little creations that you ever did see! So we took my three girls and her boy and girl down to the park for a photo shoot. Here are some of my faves from the day









All five kids did such a great job as models! Aren't the clothes just gorgeous? check out Tammy's Made it shop www.madeit.com.au/boorah she's got them for sale on there for way too cheap as far as I'm concerned because she puts so much work into each one and they're such great quality. So if you want anything from her shop get in quick before I manage to talk her into upping her prices to what they're actually worth lol.

No comments: